Many companies offer corporate matching gift programs where they match charitable gift donations made by their employees. When you make a donation to the Ocee Elementary PTA, your employer may match your donation. This means you could be responsible for doubling, and in some cases tripling, the amount received by the PTA.
Ocee Elementary PTA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit agency. EIN# 58-2540291.
How It Works
1. Join the PTA or make a donation to the PTA.
2. Get a form from your employer. The form may be online or a hardcopy. The link to the form may be available through this link: https://doublethedonation.com/zooatlanta
3. Complete the first part of the form. You may need the EIN# 58-2540291. The amount of the gift is the Tax Deductible Amount, listed on the membership form.
4. Send it to school with your child in an envelope marked “PTA Matching Gifts”, or e-mail it to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Send the form to us:
• Send it to school with your child in an envelope marked “PTA Matching Gifts”
• e-mail it to Sara at email@example.com
• To fax it, first send an e-mail to Sara, and then fax to 208-246-7722
5. We will complete the second part of the form and return it to the company. They will mail a check to the school.
6. We will confirm with an e-mail when we process the form.
7. When employers notify us of the match recipient, we will confirm by e-mail. In some cases, this information is not available to us.
The time limit to submit the form is based on each company’s guidelines. It is typically one year from the date of the donation.
For more information or assistance, contact Amy Kovach at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sara Phillips at email@example.com.
Tax Deductible Amount
Remember that your donation to the PTA is tax deductible. The Tax Deductible Amount is based on the Contribution Level and any Additional Tax Deductible Donation. Note that the Tax Deductible Amount may be less than your cost to join the PTA if your membership includes a promotional item, such as Spirit Wear or a Yearbook.
Note that many companies have a $25 or $50 minimum donation amount to qualify for a match.
2014-2015 Contribution Levels
* Otter – $426
* Sponsor – $213
* Advocate – $138
* Supporter – $100
* Member – $50
* Basic – $25
We are thankful to the following companies, listed in green, that have given matching gifts to the Ocee PTA. Please review the list below. If your employer is not listed, try one of the search links below. If you have information regarding any of the companies listed, or of any additional companies that offer a matching gift program, please let Sara know at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
|3M||Hewlett Packard||Nordson Corporation|
|The Ace Group (ACE Limited)||Huron Consulting Group||Orion Systems (Emerson)|
|Allstate Insurance Company||IBM||PricewaterhouseCoopers|
|Ally Financial Inc. (GMAC)||ING||Prudential Financial Inc.|
|Aon Hewitt Corp.||iStar Financial||Safeco (Liberty Mutual)|
|Bank of America||Jennison Assoc. (Prudential)||SAP|
|Bellsouth||Kimberly-Clark||Systems and Methods Inc. (SMI)|
|Coca-Cola||Koch Enterprises||Southern Company|
|Cox||Kraft||State Farm Insurance|
|Delta Air Lines||LexisNexis||SunTrust Banks, Inc.|
|Eli Lilly and Company||Liberty Mutual Group||Tafia Consultancy|
|Equifax||Maytronics USA inc||Verint System Inc|
|GE||Merrill Lynch (BoA)||Wells Fargo & Company|
|GMAC Financial Services||Neenah Paper||Wellpoint Healthcare|
|The Home Depot||Newell Rubbermaid||Xerox|
Online Matching Gifts Search
See if your employer will match your donation! Try this online search tool:
(Although most companies are listed in this tool, you may also check with your HR department.)